Saturday, March 15, 2008

the truth

i think the appropriate first post would be a sincere thank you...

to everyone who has donated fabric, given out my business card, told me about a store i should check out, a design element that i should consider, posed for a picture, stopped to talk to me about my work, visited my website, etc...

and most importantly
rocked a handbag or hat and spread the word about phea jean...
its amazing. i am so touched-honored-flattered every single time someone compliments my work and/or buys something i have created. i can't describe the feeling of having others believe in this which i am so passionate about and put so much time and energy into. having something that brings me joy also bring joy to others...i am truly lucky.

i don't want anyone to think for a single second that i do any of this without help and support and encouragement.

i have wonderful family and friends.
i think of you often and don't thank you enough.

xo amber

No comments: